The Enoline Elite is the NEW generation of Enomatic® Wine Serving Systems, with improved technology and monitoring capabilities, advanced preservation and refrigeration, precise portion-controlled servings, compact and versatile design, customizable options and color selection. Aimed to provide a new interactive wine service and experience, the Elite is the perfect fit for any contemporary wine hospitality environment.
- Available models: enoline 4 bottle temperature-controlled, enoline 4+4 bottle temperature control: 8 bottles in two different climate zones and Enoround Elite. (see below)
- Dimensions (LxHxD) and Weight: enoline 4 (4 bottles)- mm. 531 x 661 x 286; 20.9” x 26” x 11.3” inches. enoline 4+4 (8 bottles) – mm. 972 x 670/675 x 303; 38.3” x 26.3/26.5” x 11.9” inch.
- Weight: 76Kg /167.5 lb
- Colors and finishings: In addition to the classic stainless steel finish, it is possible to choose from among the following colors: elegant black, pearl white, stone grey, retro cream, and india brown. Pistons and handles also available in golden finish.
- Cooling system: A modern Peltier (Gas Free) cell cooling system that is environmentally-friendly is used in the Eno Elite series. All the dispensers are climate-controlled with an adjustable temperature from 45° to 65° F. The 8 bottle dispenser has a double cooling system (4+4 bottles) so that it can store both red and white wines.
- Refrigeration condensation drainage: Not required. Self-contained refrigeration.
- Servings: 1 to 3 servings with touch screen key display.
- System activation: With or without wine cards.
- Lighting: Double LED lighting that indicates the dispenser’s efficiency level. The lighting’s intensity changes when different functions are used.
- Environment control: A junction box performs a check on all external environmental conditions (temperature, pressure, humidity) in order to auto-adjust the dispenser’s efficiency. This guarantees increased precision of pours and better functionality of the refrigeration system.
- Display: A designated pressure control system highlights any gas leak directly on the display.
- Bottle lifting system: Electrical pistons that avoid using gas for bottle activation. The Enomatic uses a self-centering bottle placement system.
- Voltage: Every dispenser can operate at either 110 or 220 V.
- Materials: Stainless steel with black polyurethane lid.
- Positioning: Can be lined up on both sides, 2” at rear needed, support furniture needed.
- Modules interfacing: rs 485 daisy chain (lan convertor option tcp/ip).
- Certifications: NSF (International).
ALL ENOMATIC® PRODUCTS AND ACCESSORIES MUST BE SHIPPED DIRECT TO FINAL END USER IN THE FOLLOWING STATES ONLY: ILLINOIS, INDIANA, MICHIGAN, OHIO, and WISCONSIN.