The Enoround Elite features eight bottle modules that can be built in. It’s ideal for a wall-mounted look in medium-large spaces. The modules can be lined up to create a virtually infinite line of bottles.
- Available models: Enoround 16 RT and Enoround 8+8 REF (16 bottles placed in a circle).
- Display: each unit has an LCD graphic touch screen interactive display to monitor the dispenser’s functions. A central LCD graphic screen supplies general information.
- Wine temperature: Room Temperature, Refrigerated: from 7 to 18 °C (from 45 to 64 °F). The dispenser has dual temperature compartments managed separately in order to serve both red and white wines.
- Gas supply: Food grade nitrogen or argon (cylinder or generator not included).
- Cooling system: Cooling is done by a refrigerator compressor.
- Environment control: A junction box performs a check on all external environment conditions (temperature, pressure, humidity) in order to auto-adjust the dispenser’s efficiency. This guarantees increased precision of pour volumes and better functionality of the refrigeration system.
- Nitrogen/Argon leak control: A designated pressure control system highlights any gas leak directly on the display.
- Positioning: Support furniture needed. For correct positioning, the base height must be between 90 and 95 cm.
ALL ENOMATIC® PRODUCTS AND ACCESSORIES MUST BE SHIPPED DIRECT TO FINAL END USER IN THE FOLLOWING STATES ONLY: ILLINOIS, INDIANA, MICHIGAN, OHIO, and WISCONSIN.